We provide a variety of comprehensive services that are covered by your Health Insurance, Medicaid and other public funding sources. Private Pay is an option for those not covered by these sources.
Click below to learn more about our Comprehensive and Ancillary Services.
Our holistic approach is uniquely tailored to incorporate person centered care in our specialized programs:
For the Client:
- Optimizing Cognition
- Multi-Level activity program
- Snoezelen Room
- Option for a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet
- Yoga, Meditation, Reiki and other stress-reduction activities
- Special events and field trips
- Counseling for both client and caregiver
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Life skills training
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Physical/Occupation/Speech Therapy
- Social skills development
- Referral to Vocational Training and Employment Services
For the Caregiver:
- Monthly Social Events
- Educations Programs
- Weekend Support Groups
Dawn to Dusk Wellbeing Center is an equal opportunity provider and we do not turn away anyone on the basis of race, gender, color, religious belief, creed, ethnicity, origin, sexual identity or orientation. Our doors are always open to anyone who wants to be in our care.